- Accenture Exposed Data via Unprotected Cloud Storage Bucket | SecurityWeek.Com
Consulting and technology services giant Accenture inadvertently exposed potentially sensitive information by leaving it unprotected in four Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3 buckets.
- Cyber criminals increase attacks on remote working technologies
Although the volume of cyber attacks on businesses was lower over the summer months than in the second quarter of the year, Beaming's analysis shows an increasing number of attacks on remote desktop applications, VoIP telephone systems and virtual private networks (VPNs) used to connect firms to remote workers and regional offices.
- Stand der internationalen Zertifizierungen nach ISO 22301
- North Korean hackers allegedly steal US-S. Korea war plans – CNNPolitics
North Korean hackers allegedly stole classified military documents from a South Korean Defense Ministry database in September 2016, according to Rhee Cheol-hee, a member of South Korea's National Assembly.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets – The New York Times
The Israeli officials who had hacked into Kaspersky's own network alerted the United States to the broad Russian intrusion, which has not been previously reported, leading to a decision just last month to order Kaspersky software removed from government computers.