- Are business continuity and information security converging?
Is the increasing organizational focus on information security having an effect on the traditional demarcation lines between business continuity and information security management (ISM)? Continuity Central recently conducted an online survey to find out.
- When U.S. Dams Begin to Crack | Stratfor
The American Society of Civil Engineers estimates that more than 4,000 of these dams are in need of repairs, costing an estimated $21 billion.
- Ransomware-Angriffe: Die Kosten für Unternehmen
Ob nun Lösegeld gezahlt wird oder nicht, ein erfolgreicher Ransomware-Angriff verursacht Kosten. So etwa für Ausfallzeiten oder Sicherheitslösungen.
- Caution: 6 Signs of a Business Continuity Plan in Trouble | eBRP Solutions Network Inc.
Consider the following six caution signs. If a plan exhibits two or more, it might not be a plan; it may simply be a document.
- BCI World 2017 Early Bird Registration
The BCI Events Team are busy crafting a stimulating and informative programme for this year's World Conference. We can't release any secrets just yet, but it is going to be filled with all the industry news and views you would expect, with some special extras to give you an edge in a competitive market.
Make the most of the super early bird rates which are available now until 31st March.
- North Korea amps up worries about potential threat to the U.S. power grid – The San Diego Union-Tribune
The scenario is apocalyptic: The United States plunges into darkness after its electrical grid goes down– not just for a few hours or even a few days, but a vulnerable power system could take 18 months to recover, so long a period of time that millions would die.
- Stellenangebot: Business Continuity Manager (m/w) in Duisburg
Duisburger Versorgungs- und Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH